Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end-game content. In addition plenty of class rebalances, new zones, new armor sets, and plenty of feature reworks are included in the update. Catch the full list of changes on their forum post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stormthrone: Early Gameplay Footage Revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...
- SMITE Season 3 Changes Revealed at World Championship
- We paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE's lead develop...
- Luna Online Reborn Begins Closed Beta
- Suba Games will begin the closed beta for Luna Online: Reborn, its relaunch of the classic anime MMORPG Luna Online, today.