Eldevin joins Steam Greenlight
Hunted Cow Studios has been hard at work with their biggest browser-based title now joining Steam’s Greenlight platform.
Eldevin is already known for it’s rich storyline involving hundreds of quests, class-less combat system and many other features, but the Steam release promises many new and improved features requested by the community such as Hardware Rendering (better and faster graphics performance), WASD movement and improved camera freedom.
For more information on Eldevin, as well as a chance to vote for it on Steam Greenlight, check out their page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213770724
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
- A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction sur...
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...
- Firefall Launches New Battleframe
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall’s new Arsenal Battleframe has launched as part of the in-game “Omnicon” event, running Aug. ...