Eldevin joins Steam Greenlight
Hunted Cow Studios has been hard at work with their biggest browser-based title now joining Steam’s Greenlight platform.
Eldevin is already known for it’s rich storyline involving hundreds of quests, class-less combat system and many other features, but the Steam release promises many new and improved features requested by the community such as Hardware Rendering (better and faster graphics performance), WASD movement and improved camera freedom.
For more information on Eldevin, as well as a chance to vote for it on Steam Greenlight, check out their page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213770724
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar C.R.E.D.D. System Now Live
- Carbine has today released WildStar's C.R.E.D.D. system, an alternate payment model for players.
- Swordsman Closed Beta Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is pleased to announce that Swordsman has entered closed beta and will be running until June 27, 2014.
- LOTRO: Riders of Rohan Gets Official Release Date
- Turbine has announced that The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan will launch on September 5.