Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to End Subscription Fees
Our prediction articles have come true sooner than expected as Bethesda Softworks has announced a conversion of their first test of the online gaming world, The Elder Scrolls Online, from its original subscription service into a buy to play model. With this announcement comes the reveal that the game is being ported to Xbox One as well as Playstation 4, with launch slated for June 9th, 2015. Bethesda claims these versions will offer all the same endless hours of existing gameplay already present on the PC version.
The conversion titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will hit PC and Mac players on March 17th. From that point onward, only the initial purchase box price of the game will be required to enter the online realm of Tamriel. Instead of subscriptions, the games continued development will be funded through a new Crown Store offering convenience and customization items, as well as bonus DLC content. Those preferring paying a monthly subscription can enroll in the new ESO Plus program, offering all future DLC content, a monthly allotment of Crowns, and exclusive in-game bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen to end Service on SUN: Soul of the Ultimate Nation
- hortly after the announcement of branding changes to Gala-Net, Webzen has revealed that the final month of SUN: Soul of the Ultimate Nation be...
- Landmark: Three New Pax Prime Teaser Trailers
- Today SOE released three new teaser trailers to tickle your fancy for Landmark at PAX Prime 2014.
- Silkroad-R officially launches
- Joymax has announced the official launch of Silkroad-R today.