Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to End Subscription Fees
Our prediction articles have come true sooner than expected as Bethesda Softworks has announced a conversion of their first test of the online gaming world, The Elder Scrolls Online, from its original subscription service into a buy to play model. With this announcement comes the reveal that the game is being ported to Xbox One as well as Playstation 4, with launch slated for June 9th, 2015. Bethesda claims these versions will offer all the same endless hours of existing gameplay already present on the PC version.
The conversion titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will hit PC and Mac players on March 17th. From that point onward, only the initial purchase box price of the game will be required to enter the online realm of Tamriel. Instead of subscriptions, the games continued development will be funded through a new Crown Store offering convenience and customization items, as well as bonus DLC content. Those preferring paying a monthly subscription can enroll in the new ESO Plus program, offering all future DLC content, a monthly allotment of Crowns, and exclusive in-game bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clash of Avatars Beta Available through AMZGame
- Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, has arrived at AMZGame!
- FFXIV:ARR offers a free login weekend
- For all those that have been away from the world of Eoreza, Square-Enix is offering all inactive players a chance to experience the new "...
- Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August...