Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80). Both are must buys for those that need the extra five days of early access prior to the April launch, and include quite a few goodies to make being an early bird worthwhile.
You can check out the full details of the deal on their site… or at least you can try. The demand seems to have overwhelmed and broken their page at the moment so you might need some dedication to get in this morning!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Beta Weekend Coming for Firefall
- New updates and massive contests are coming this weekend for a second round of public testing for Red 5 Studio's Firefall.
- Christmas Comes Early for Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the successful multiplayer shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will be receiving a slew of new con...
- Dekaron Online Celebrates Transfer by Giving Away In-game Currency and Items
- Papaya Play has decided to give out 1000 Dekaron Cash (more than $10 USD) to EVERY account which transferred from Nexon servers.