Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80). Both are must buys for those that need the extra five days of early access prior to the April launch, and include quite a few goodies to make being an early bird worthwhile.
You can check out the full details of the deal on their site… or at least you can try. The demand seems to have overwhelmed and broken their page at the moment so you might need some dedication to get in this morning!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Review
- Comparable to other X-Legend titles like Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga there’s a nice variety innovative features that adds to its appeal.
- Infinite Crisis Launches into Open Beta
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine have just launched their DC Heroes MOBA Infinite Crisis into open beta.
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.