El Oriente Open for Uncharted Waters Online
CJ Games Global has launched the El Oriente expansion for Uncharted Waters Online, opening the China and Taiwan region for exploration.
Merchants will need to earn the trust of the native peoples of these continents before being able to trade for new commodities and goods in the new Nanban Trade market, where players can strike it rich with up-to-the-minute price fluctuations. Two new dungeons are available in the update: the Leshan Giant Buddha in Sichuan province, and Fort San Domingo on the northwestern coast of Taiwan.
“El Oriente is one of our biggest updates yet, with nearly 300 new quests, 100 discoveries and 30 new ships for players,” said Jon Merriex, Producer, CJ Games Global. “This update also adds a whole new dimension for players who enjoy trading, and we can’t wait to see how high their profits go. Just beware, gold doesn’t offer protection from pirates.”
Uncharted Waters Online “El Oriente” Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends World Championship 2015 Underway
- The League of Legends World Championship 2015 is now underway and streaming throughout the month.
- Super Newbie Guide arrives in Eden Eternal
- A new update for Eden Eternal has just launched, and should have newbies (and veterans) bouncing for joy.
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.