Eden Eternal Releases New Content Update
Aeria Games has released a content update to Eden Eternal, which raises the level cap, introduces a new class, player housing and a pirate invasion in addition to new maps and dungeons.
Players may now rent out their home, and customize it to their own liking. Additionally, the level cap has been raised to 60. The new class is called the Templar, and players will have the opportunity to learn it across several new areas as well.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya, Last Chaos and Grand Fantasia.
Eden Eternal Gameplay Screenshot
Explore Eden Eternal’s Latest Content Update
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Oct. 12 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has just released its latest content update for Eden Eternal that introduces a new level cap, player housing, Templar class, Pirate Invasion along with new maps and dungeons.
The new content patch now allows players to rent out and customize their own house and offers players a new level cap that has raised the bar to level 60. Since its release in mid-June, Eden Eternal has released several content updates making this the fifth in the last four months.
“The key to Eden Eternal’s success has been its emphasis on consistently providing quality patches to fill our player’s hunger for new conquests,” said Andy Muesse, associate producer. “We are thrilled to have launched one of our largest content updates featuring a level cap increase, customizable player housing, and the new Templar class. We hope you enjoy the new adventures as much as we have.”
Eden Eternal is one of the newest titles for Aeria Games and is completely free to play. For more information on Eden Eternal please visit http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile: MMORPG Coming Soon to Mobile from Fedeen Games
- Fedeen Games is proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC series, on iOS and Android devices.
- Might & Magic Duel of Champions: "Road to Paris" Tournamanet Update
- Today, Ubisoft released the third monthly news video for the “Road to Paris” eSport Tournament series. This episode highlights action from...
- RaiderZ Celebrates Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year
- Perfect World Entertainment has rolled out a love-inspired event for RaiderZ, beginning February 6 and running until February 27.