Eden Eternal adds two races and more
Eden Eternal launched its November patch last week, bringing more content to the MMORPG.
Two new races, the bear-like Ursun who specialize in crafting class glyphs, and the child-like Halfkin, who specialize in shoemaking, make their debut. As a result, Eden Eternal has expanded the character creation limit from three per account to six per account.
The patch also introduced the Alpaca Coin system, letting players collect these coins through quests to redeem later for rare items, including Aeria Point items.
Eden Eternal is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Lime Odyssey and Grand Fantasia.
Eden Eternal: November Patch Screenshots
Aeria Games Releases New Eden Eternal Content Featuring New Races, Extended Character Creation and Alpaca Coin System
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – November 30, 2011 — Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has released a content update for its popular free-to-play MMORPG, Eden Eternal, which features a host of new items to further extend the game’s already robust offerings. The new items include two new races, expanded character creation and the all new Alpaca coin system which accompany the new races. Eden Eternal now features a total of 6 playable races with the ability to change classes, customizable player guild towns and intense dungeon combat.
Meet the New Races: Ursun and Halfkin
– Several hundred years ago, all Ursun lived under the rule of the great King, but a struggle for the throne divided the kingdom into two warring factions. After failing to conquer the throne the Ursun made their way to the lowlands of Eden Eternal. The Ursun’s are a bear-like race whose specialty is known to help enhance class-specific bonuses by crafting class glyphs.
– The Halfkin race is cute and mischievous but has the great ability to embroider enchantments for the elusive fame trophies in-game. This youthful children-like race, possess the skills of being shoemakers and cordwainers.
Further adding to the diverse characters found in Eden Eternal, players also now have the ability to create more than three characters on one given account. The limit has been raised to six characters per account allowing players to create and play each of the races in the game.
The addition of the all new Alpaca Coin system serves as a new quest mechanic and allows players to collect special Alpaca Coins to redeem items that include rare and Aeria Point items. The Alpaca is the signature animal in Eden Eternal and since the beginning has served as loyal mounts.
Eden Eternal is free to download on the PC and free-to-play. Gamers can learn more and play Eden Eternal by visiting http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara The Blade Remains: Enters Steam Early Access Oct. 27th
- Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed its debut title, ‘Skara: The Blade Remains’ wi...
- S2 Games Announces Presence at PAX Prime
- 2 Games, developers of the free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) Heroes of Newerth, today announced that they will share new con...
- Tribal Wars 2 Preview
- Tagspeech meets with InnoGames to get an early feel for their upcoming mobile title, Tribal Wars 2.