Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.
The new video gives players a first look at the first four mercenary classes, plus the quest system, world map, the town of Vermonics, and a hint of enemies to come. Ecol Tactics Online blends tactical role-playing games into a new style not typically found in browser-based MMOs.
“Ecol Tactics Online gives players the chance to dive into the classical tactics role-playing games that just aren’t available on the PC,” said Elliott Coward, Project Lead for Ecol Tactics Online. “A beautiful isometric world with pixel art characters, players will be amazed by how rich and immersive a browser-based MMO can really be!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.
- Dragon Saga joins in Valentine's festivities
- Dragon Saga has now launched its Valentine's Day Event for players to share with their sweethearts.
- TERA Introduces Free Trial
- En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of a free, 7-day trial for TERA today.