Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.
The new video gives players a first look at the first four mercenary classes, plus the quest system, world map, the town of Vermonics, and a hint of enemies to come. Ecol Tactics Online blends tactical role-playing games into a new style not typically found in browser-based MMOs.
“Ecol Tactics Online gives players the chance to dive into the classical tactics role-playing games that just aren’t available on the PC,” said Elliott Coward, Project Lead for Ecol Tactics Online. “A beautiful isometric world with pixel art characters, players will be amazed by how rich and immersive a browser-based MMO can really be!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2: International To Be Broadcasted In Multi-language
- Viagame will be producing and broadcasting the world’s biggest eSports tournament in several languages live from Seattle on July 18-21.
- Harzard Ops: Full Metal Moon Update Now Available
- In space, no one can hear your bullets. Infernum today announces an update that is literally out of this world! The “Full Metal Moon” upda...
- Battlerite Early Access Preview
- Battlerite really sets the definition of brawling in the right direction.