Ecol Tactics Announces Closed Beta Date
Leading online game publisher GamesCampus today announced its first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online, will begin open beta testing starting April 3rd. The turn-based strategy game’s open beta test is open to everyone and players can register now at http://EcolTactics.GamesCampus.com.
Taking its inspiration from classic tactical role-playing games, Ecol Tactics Online features a depth of story and customization not found in average browser games. To give players that edge in the open beta test, Ecol Tactics has released a new trailer highlighting the unique combo attacks that will get players one step closer to defeating the enemy and becoming the ultimate Ecol Tactics masters! From supped up combo attacks like the Knock Back Attack, Dark Assault and the Back Stab combo attack players will no doubt find their moves and leave everything on the battlefield.
“We want to thank all the players that participated in the closed beta test and now want to open up the experience to everyone,” said Elliott Coward, Project Lead for Ecol Tactics Online. “Players are now one step closer to discovering the unique isometric world of Ecol Tactics Online and its action-packed gameplay.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Community Raises $35K for Pop Culture Hero Coalition
- The Star Trek Online community has raised over $35,000 for Pop Culture Hero Coalition, an anti-bullying organization founded by Chase Masterso
- RiotZone Brings Holiday Warmth
- Mail.RU Games announced the launch of a new update for RiotZone today, designed to ring in the holidays.
- Over $160,000 pledged to Planets3; New Pets Unveiled To Celebrate
- Cubical Drift announces new pets and lays out its stretch goals for funding Planets3.