Echo Prime – Former iOS tablet game hits Steam
Robot Entertainment released an expanded edition of their sci-fi action RPG Echo Prime on Steam today. The Steam release includes new content, improvements to visual fidelity, and reworked PC controls. Players can now journey across the stars through an expanded array of exciting locations to battle against three races of alien enemies and huge bosses.
Unique additions to the PC version include:
- Optimized for PC – Echo Prime’s real-time action gameplay has been redesigned for PCs, including improvements to visual effects, a retuned economy, and new PC controls with mappable hotkeys.
- Even More Enemies and Environments – Echo Prime for Steam includes new locations in which to do battle and a new enemy race, the alien “Tide”.
- New Hardcore Mode – Test your mastery. How far can you get without dying?
For more information on Echo Prime, visit: http://www.robotentertainment.com/games/echo-prime/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword’s 3rd Anniversary Starts Off With A Bang
- KOG celebrates the third anniversary of Elsword with two new jobs for Elesis and a host of anniversary events.
- Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
- In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Review
- ApocaRUFF reviews Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, the new re-release of this classic RPG.