Echo Prime – Former iOS tablet game hits Steam
Robot Entertainment released an expanded edition of their sci-fi action RPG Echo Prime on Steam today. The Steam release includes new content, improvements to visual fidelity, and reworked PC controls. Players can now journey across the stars through an expanded array of exciting locations to battle against three races of alien enemies and huge bosses.
Unique additions to the PC version include:
- Optimized for PC – Echo Prime’s real-time action gameplay has been redesigned for PCs, including improvements to visual effects, a retuned economy, and new PC controls with mappable hotkeys.
- Even More Enemies and Environments – Echo Prime for Steam includes new locations in which to do battle and a new enemy race, the alien “Tide”.
- New Hardcore Mode – Test your mastery. How far can you get without dying?
For more information on Echo Prime, visit: http://www.robotentertainment.com/games/echo-prime/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
- Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, "Rising Waters," tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.
- Warframe presents TennoLive 2014: Gamescom
- Warframe, Digital Extremes' space ninja game for PC, PS4 (and soon Xbox One) is taking on Gamescom in an entirely new way this year with ...
- Crusaders Quest Super Smash Battle Now Live
- Crusaders Quest ramps up the dazzling combat with Divine Beasts of the Goddesses, 7 new Legendary Heroes, and new Soulbound weapons!