Echo Prime – Former iOS tablet game hits Steam
Robot Entertainment released an expanded edition of their sci-fi action RPG Echo Prime on Steam today. The Steam release includes new content, improvements to visual fidelity, and reworked PC controls. Players can now journey across the stars through an expanded array of exciting locations to battle against three races of alien enemies and huge bosses.
Unique additions to the PC version include:
- Optimized for PC – Echo Prime’s real-time action gameplay has been redesigned for PCs, including improvements to visual effects, a retuned economy, and new PC controls with mappable hotkeys.
- Even More Enemies and Environments – Echo Prime for Steam includes new locations in which to do battle and a new enemy race, the alien “Tide”.
- New Hardcore Mode – Test your mastery. How far can you get without dying?
For more information on Echo Prime, visit: http://www.robotentertainment.com/games/echo-prime/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Order of Magic - New Russian-made MMORPG Now Available
- NIKITA ONLINE has announced a partnership agreement with RosIgra studio for the release of the Russian-made non-target MMORPG, the Order of Ma...
- They Don't Want You to Win... But I Do!
- A wise man once said, "They don't want you to win."
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: New 2.25 Patch Increases PvP Ranks
- Square Enix, Inc. today launched Patch 2.25 for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ which features updates and additions to player vs. play...