Echo Prime – Former iOS tablet game hits Steam
Robot Entertainment released an expanded edition of their sci-fi action RPG Echo Prime on Steam today. The Steam release includes new content, improvements to visual fidelity, and reworked PC controls. Players can now journey across the stars through an expanded array of exciting locations to battle against three races of alien enemies and huge bosses.
Unique additions to the PC version include:
- Optimized for PC – Echo Prime’s real-time action gameplay has been redesigned for PCs, including improvements to visual effects, a retuned economy, and new PC controls with mappable hotkeys.
- Even More Enemies and Environments – Echo Prime for Steam includes new locations in which to do battle and a new enemy race, the alien “Tide”.
- New Hardcore Mode – Test your mastery. How far can you get without dying?
For more information on Echo Prime, visit: http://www.robotentertainment.com/games/echo-prime/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Martial Arts Closed Beta Begins November 24
- Legend of Martial Arts, previously known as Kung Foo!, is launching into closed beta on November 24. Learn more about the game and
- Phantom of the Kill Introduces three new Killer Princes
- After announcing the introduction of male characters for the international version last month, three new Killer Princes have arrived.