Echo of Soul’s August Update Opens Kranheim Raid
Echo of Soul’s August update has arrived, bringing with it a new raid, new challenges, and more.
The Kranheim Raid is available for 10 and 20 players in Mount Odroerir. This raid features the strongest enemies yet to face players, and 20-man groups will be able to earn a special Soul Fragment to unlock a new Legendary weapon.
Also available in this content update are new levels for jobs and hobbies, new tiers for Infinity Dungeons, new sealed hunting ground areas, and a new Legendary mode for The Sanctuary and Blazing Peak dungeons.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- Skyforge Launch Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...
- NGames' Mobile Game Dynasty War Launches Today
- NGames' most anticipated RTS mobile game, Dynasty War has officially launched today.