Echo of Soul’s August Update Opens Kranheim Raid
Echo of Soul’s August update has arrived, bringing with it a new raid, new challenges, and more.
The Kranheim Raid is available for 10 and 20 players in Mount Odroerir. This raid features the strongest enemies yet to face players, and 20-man groups will be able to earn a special Soul Fragment to unlock a new Legendary weapon.
Also available in this content update are new levels for jobs and hobbies, new tiers for Infinity Dungeons, new sealed hunting ground areas, and a new Legendary mode for The Sanctuary and Blazing Peak dungeons.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Character Unleashed in MapleStory: Demon Avenger
- The latest addition to Nexon’s beloved 2D side-scrolling MMORPG, MapleStory, is the fierce Demon Avenger.
- Gigantic – Closed Beta Impressions
- Now we have an upcoming F2P title by Motiga that plans to blur the realms of MOBA, FPS and Platforming into a unified monstrosity.
- MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore now available on Steam Early Access
- Rainbow Studios and Nordic Games announced the release of MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore on Steam Early Access today.