Echo of Soul: Earns several awards in Asia; 2015 NA release gears up
Widely successful fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has captivated players in Asian markets since its release last year, and Aeria Games is getting ready to unleash the game’s massive world and unique soul-collecting system to North American and European players. Named the Game of the Month, by Korea Creative Content Agency and Best MMORPG 2014 at the Thailand Game Show Festival 2014, Echo of Soul is poised to make a splash when it hits western shores in 2015.
Accolades for the game have highlighted the variety of ways to level up, skill effects, and the game’s dedicated mobile app that supports in-game chat and item transfers between players. Echo of Soul is praised as “a game that anyone can enjoy easily” – “entertaining,” “gorgeous graphics,” and with “unique dungeon play.”
More details for the game’s 2015 release will be coming soon. For mroe info, visit echoofsoul.us
Articles You May Enjoy
- Creativerse Unleashes Player-Created Blueprints in New Update
- Today, Playful Corp. unveiled the new "Blueprint Revolution" update for Creativerse.
- Elsword's Rose Gets First Job Update
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the first Job Path Update for their newest Elsword character, Rose.
- Underworld Ascendant: Now on Kickstarter
- Today marks the launch of the crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant, which is a rekindling of the legendary fantasy R...