Earth Eternal begins open beta
Earth Eternal has begun its open beta phase today. No applications or waiting for an email to get in is necessary; anyone can now sign up and try the game. In addition, all characters made during open beta are permanent. The NDA is also lifted if you’re interested in sharing what you discover along the way.
Earth Eternal is a browser-based 3D MMORPG, set in a fantastical version of our own world after mankind has fallen. It features 22 playable races, most of which are anthropomorphic animals, with the remainder being mythological creatures such as cyclops. It also features four classes – Knight, Rogue, Druid, and Mage – and classic RPG gameplay elements. Eventually, Earth Eternal will even implement a player housing system called “Groves,” in which each player can make a fully customized area to hang out in, with just about anything you could dream up – including mini games, NPCs, and PvP arenas.
Earth Eternal might be worth checking out if you’re looking for a new twist on classic elements. Keep in mind that the game is currently only supported for Windows platforms.
Earth Eternal is produced by Sparkplay Media.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons compares animal film stars and MMORPG pets
- Eudemons Online has released a discussion comparing the pets and animals we so cherish, as seen in films, with the pets we love in MMORPGs.
- World of Tanks is attending Wicksteed At War 2014, England
- On June 5, 2014, Wargaming.net announced its participation in Wicksteed At War - a military history show for the whole family which will be he...
- BMW brand cars to be featured in "World of Speed"
- My.com are very excited to welcome BMW to World of Speed. BMW has a rich racing history dating all the way back to the golden age of racing an...