EA: Appearing at Gamescom 2014
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will unveil the latest in content and share a few surprises at its annual Gamescom 2014 press conference on August 13 at 9:00 a.m BST (10:00 a.m. CET / 4:00 a.m. ET) live from Hall 6, Booth B 060 at Koelnmesse and streaming from www.ea.com/gamescom. See the latest from Dragon Age™: Inquisition, Battlefield Hardline™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 15, The Sims™ 4, Dawngate, Titanfall™ and more.
Public attendees of Gamescom 2014 can visit EA’s booth from August 14 – 17 to get their hands on some of the games you’ll see during the broadcast.
For more info, visit www.ea.com/gamescom
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
- Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80).
- PlanetSide 2 Developer Roadmap Updated
- Sony Online Entertainment updates its plans for PlanetSide 2 development.
- Webzen Announces Update Plans For Archlord And Soul Of The Ultimate Nation
- New updates are in the works for both Archlord and Soul of the Ultimate Nation.