E3: Lego Legends of Chima Online Announced
The battle for Chi begins here, Lego Chi that is. Lego® Legends of Chima™ Online is a free to play virtual world based in the highly popular Legends of Chima toy line and cartoon series. You can choose from the Lion, Eagle, Gorilla, or Bear tribes to start the customization of your warrior. True to Lego style you build your own outpost, weapons, armor, and much more! Safety is a huge concern for any Lego MMO, and with that in mind the chat system will be moderated and have active chat filters. Making Lego Legends of Chima Online safe for children of all ages, even the grown up ones. As it is free to play currency is a concern, players will be able to earn Studs (in game currency) and Gold Bricks (premium hard currency) to help with the build process. There will also be a membership plan for those interested that will give players exclusive in game items, bigger inventory, more power slots, exclusive buildings, and much more. The game is currently in closed beta and the website is completely dedicated to the registration for the closed beta. You will need a Lego ID to sign up but they have that available right there for you on the site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World of Tanks Mission System Gets Personal
- Wargaming today announced the all new personal mission system for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks is now live worldwide.
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Soundtrack Sneak Peek
- ArenaNet has released this behind the scenes video where Guild Wars 2 composer Maclaine Diemer gives a sneak peek of the soundtrack for Living...