E3 2016 – Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) / Lego Worlds written by Brad Bakerman (BakermanBrad)
Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year. Fewer booths, far fewer booth babes, less talk of parties, and a huge condensation of the overall show as local construction had pushed nearly all events (minus an obligatory Doritos Arcade and the mysteries held within its massive tent). But if you knew where to look, and had the right contacts, the surviving members of the MMORPG community could be found. Perfect World still stands strong. Daum Games EU (Black Desert) wandered the halls. NCSoft and their never ending updates for Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 were there. And in what is sure to be our busiest day of the convention, we hit them all up and more. So without further fluff, here’s a small excerpt for four games from our Day 2 journey.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Now Begins Open Beta Testing
- Tired of begging MMO forum after forum for a closed beta key to get into Blizzard’s unifying universe MOBA, Heroes of the Storm?
- Chillingo launches Raids of Glory
- Leading independent mobile games publisher Chillingo and Finnish studio Nitro Games today announced the worldwide launch of Raids of Glory on ...
- Exclusive: Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins Early November
- Genesis A.D begins open beta phase in early November. The 3D sci-fi themed MMOFPS game from ijji is finally launching. The game will release e...