E3 2016 Day 1 Recap – Civilization VI, Xenoverse 2, Lawbreakers, and More!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) / Lawbreakers Written by Brad Baker
E3 has arrived once again, and while MMORPGs remain slim pickings at the major convention, there is plenty of gold to be found within these halls. With rumblings of new consoles, VR tech hitting the mainstream, mobile games breaking every boundary, and some of the biggest developers butting heads with their A-Game titles, I can’t say I found a single dull moment in the show. Unfortunately much of the excitement of our first day on the grounds is still hidden behind publishers’ precious embargoes. But with Xenoverse 2 and Civilization VI on the front lines, I still have much greatness to share.
Table of Contents:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Launch Review
- This game takes all of the best pieces of these titles and puts them into one magical computer game.
- Shotgun News 12/6: Granado Espada EU, Warhammer 40k, and Lost Chaos
- One final look at the biggest MMO news for the week.
- New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
- InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating ...