E3 2013 Thursday MMO Recap
By the final day of E3, all schedules have broken down and the show has turned into a free-for-all. Press and businessmen alike are rushing left and right in a mad panic to make all their meetings before the doors close at 5. Security begins to break down and you can pretty much muscle your way into any booth with enough confidence and smooth talking at your back. And it’s honestly a good thing because our promised coverage was only around 60% complete and I was determined to make sure we hit all the major titles we could before the doors closed.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Action MMO MU Classic Launches Today, Special Events Revealed
- NGames is thrilled to announce that MU Classic – the anticipated rebirth of classic MMO 'MU Online' – is launching today, Novemb...
- Magerealm Introduces Shieldbearer Hero
- Magerealm, the hit action MMORPG from GTArcade, is ready to introduce a new Hero!
- Dawngate's EU Servers and Bots Unveiled at Gamescom 2014
- Waystone Games, the EA studio behind the new MOBA, Dawngate, has launched EU Servers Alpha and Practice Mode (bots) while at Gamescom.