E3 2013 Thursday MMO Recap
By the final day of E3, all schedules have broken down and the show has turned into a free-for-all. Press and businessmen alike are rushing left and right in a mad panic to make all their meetings before the doors close at 5. Security begins to break down and you can pretty much muscle your way into any booth with enough confidence and smooth talking at your back. And it’s honestly a good thing because our promised coverage was only around 60% complete and I was determined to make sure we hit all the major titles we could before the doors closed.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Total War Arena: Closed Alpha Sign-ups Available
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced Total War™: ARENA is now entering Closed Alpha, and interested players can s...
- Earth Eternal Finds a Buyer, Won't Shut Down
- Earth Eternal developer Sparkplay media found a buyer! The game will not be shutting down! Another publisher will pick up the service.