E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
Scheduling for this E3 was so crazy that in the end I had to book some companies on Monday at our home office in Santa Monica just to make sure we weren’t missing out on anything! And while most visitors didn’t offer anything noteworthy, a previously unheard of (at least in the west) Chinese gaming company known as Dream Squared floored us with a demonstration of their upcoming browser titles.
And before you write these ladies repping Dream Squared off as Chinese browser gaming clone company number 9,482, may I point to these trailers.
Yea… both are bringing the heat and no doubt making Unity Engine and Flash 11 scream to make these titles a reality. They’re even releasing a full length movie for New Pal in China to coincide with their beta (that I sincerely hope gets localized whether through official or unofficial means prior to the western launch)! I imagine it will be some time before we see these titles stateside as Dream Squared is still in the process of establishing publisher relations in the west but if this kind of graphics style suits you, you can check out their already established title Foxli Rush over at NGames.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Celebrates Six Years of Shooter Mayhem
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely successful multiplayer shooter Combat Arms will be celebrating its sixth anniversary durin...
- Aura Kingdom Debuts New Modes and Characters in Content Update
- Aura Kingdom's new update includes Eidolon companion characters, new game modes in dungeons as well as new features in the crafting and f...
- Stronghold Kingdoms - Fourth Age Update Introduces Gunpowder
- Firefly Studios has just released a new ‘Fourth Age’ gameplay update for Stronghold Kingdoms, introducing gunpowder and a new defensive we...