Dying Light: Now Available In Europe, Asia and More
Starting today, Dying Light is finally available as a boxed release in across Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. Techland’s latest zombie title has already become a best-seller in the United States and has been reported as the fastest selling new IP in the survival horror genre.
“We’ve already seen millions of players enjoying their zombie survival experience” – says Adrian Ciszewski, Game Director. “With the physical launch of the game in new territories, we hope the population of the quarantine zone will grow even more. Both announced and unannounced new content is still coming to Dying Light , so our fans can rest assured we’ll keep them entertained for a long time.”
To celebrate the release and the great critical reception of the game , today Techland released a ‘Dying Light Accolades Trailer’ featuring ‘Killing Strangers’ from Marilyn Manson’s latest album ‘The Pale Emperor’.
For info, visit http://techland.pl/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayan Death Robots Beta Review
- Mayan Death Robots had a name that, before I had any contact with the game, made me think of a Primal Rage style fighting game.
- Albion Online Offers Insight to Map Creation
- In the latest blog by Sandbox’s level design team, the team reviews the process required to achieve three level design goals.
- Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
- Perfect World reveals the news that Arena of Heroes is now available on the App Store for iOS with a bonus skin for the first players.