Dying Light: Free Content Updates Coming Soon
As a part of its long-term support program for Dying Light, Techland today revealed the first details about upcoming new content for the game. Several free content updates will be released in the coming months to ensure that all Dying Light players can find new experiences to enjoy. The core highlight of the first update will be the frequently requested Hard Mode.
”A few gamers have already finished Dying Light and are asking for more. So we’re going to give our community a new challenge that will put everything they learnt in the game to the test. Hard Mode is exactly that. We’re aiming to have it out around the start of March, if not sooner. Depends on how brutal we wanna make this on people” – Tymon Smektała, Producer.
Hard Mode will feature various changes to the gameplay including:
- Ramped up nighttime difficulty
- Deadlier and more vicious foes
- Increased need for stealth and silence
- Scarce resources and supplies
- … and plenty of other additions
The first content update will also bring many improvements to the gameplay and a number of new character outfits. The update will be available on all platforms in the near future.
For more info, visit http://dyinglightgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blast Brawl 2: Bloody Boogaloo Early Access Impressions
- Sometimes you just play a game to relax, letting go your daily worries to have a joyful time. This is not that game.
- Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct Season 3 - PAX South 2016
- Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have been two big names in the competitive fighting game circuit for quite some time.