Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Welcomes Kali
- Introducing Kali, a mysterious and powerful Angel and one of the main characters of LoA2 (also known as Theresa).
- Legend of Silkroad Begins Open Beta
- JC Planet has announced that the open beta for its new MMORPG, Legend of Silkroad, has begun.
- Mortal Online: Engine Upgrade & Oculus Rift Support
- Star Vault AB has just announced that Mortal Online has undergone some enormous changes and improvements over the past few months, include a n...