Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
Something unusual is going to happen in the world of Dying Light tomorrow that will radically change the game experience for one day only.
In an emergency broadcast, the Global Relief Effort has urged the survivors of Harran to use extreme caution when handling Antizin injections. The latest batch of Antizin has been exposed to a foreign contaminant. The chemical in question is non-toxic, but anyone affected might experience odd side-effects for up to 24 hours.
“All undelivered Antizin crates have been destroyed, and we would like to assure the survivors that untainted drops will resume as of April 2nd. We urge all the survivors to use extreme care when exhibiting symptoms of the contaminated Antizin injections.” – says Hudson Jenkins, spokesman for the GRE.
The broadcast warning survivors and describing side-effects has been archived and can be viewed here
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America Announces Riders of Icarus
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment invite players to Riders of Icarus, an upcoming free-to-play action-adventure MMORPG.
- Urban Rivals Review
- The first thing that I noticed about Urban Rivals was the comic book like art style. The main site uses bright colors and westernized art.
- Mikedot's MMO Predictions 2016 - The Rise of Action Arena eSports
- As MMORPGs slowly continue to dwindle in popularity and MOBAs remain in the spotlight, the industry seems to be fixated on competitive gaming.