Dying Light – Devs play co-op in new promo video
The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along with brand manager Paweł Modliński, and assistant producer Marcel Mitraszewski created a tight team of survivors, showcasing several more advanced gameplay tactics as well as a few less fortunate encounters with zombies. The players can watch their struggles and get the taste of the game’s co-op mode in the just released gameplay video.
Dying Light features seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to 4 players. The multiplayer is fully integrated with the campaign and allows the players to complete quests together, explore the quarantine zone, and take part in special co-op challenges.
The game features also asymmetric PvP multiplayer for up to 5 players (4v1) thanks to the “Be the Zombie” DLC mode. You can also watch the first official “Be the Zombie” Twitch stream of Dying Light on January 24th, 10 AM (PST)/6 PM (GMT) at Twitch.tv/Techland
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves Brings New Adventures for All
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves is now available for download.
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.
- New Elfender server coming
- ClapAlong has announced that it will launch a second server for Elfender on January 4.