Dying Light – Devs play co-op in new promo video
The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along with brand manager Paweł Modliński, and assistant producer Marcel Mitraszewski created a tight team of survivors, showcasing several more advanced gameplay tactics as well as a few less fortunate encounters with zombies. The players can watch their struggles and get the taste of the game’s co-op mode in the just released gameplay video.
Dying Light features seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to 4 players. The multiplayer is fully integrated with the campaign and allows the players to complete quests together, explore the quarantine zone, and take part in special co-op challenges.
The game features also asymmetric PvP multiplayer for up to 5 players (4v1) thanks to the “Be the Zombie” DLC mode. You can also watch the first official “Be the Zombie” Twitch stream of Dying Light on January 24th, 10 AM (PST)/6 PM (GMT) at Twitch.tv/Techland
Articles You May Enjoy
- TEKKEN 7 Coming To Xbox One and Steam
- TEKKEN® 7 will be coming to Xbox One and STEAM® for PCs in early 2017 for the Americas.
- WH40K Eternal Crusade: Livestream today
- Team Critical Hit is hosting their 4th Eternal Crusade livestream this Friday, August 1st, 2014 from 1:30-2:30pm EDT (1030am PT, 530pm UTC) on...
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.