Dying Light Developer Tools Released
Today Dying Light just got infinitely bigger as Techland released free Developer Tools for its award-winning action survival game. All PC players can now take on the role of game designers and build their own quarantine zones. The Dying Light Developer Tools allow for the creation of brand-new maps, custom stories, and insane scenarios limited only by the imagination of the author. All content created with the Developer Tools can then be shared and downloaded via the Steam Workshop platform.
To give all beginner game designers a helping hand, Techland prepared a six-part video guide that explains the basic ins and outs of the Developer Tools. To showcase more advanced capabilities of the editor, additional in-depth tutorial videos will be released soon.
Techland plans to regularly expand and update the Developer Tools with new features, assets and functionalities so all users are encouraged to share their feedback and suggestions at the official Dying Light forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WWE Supercard Mobile Review
- I grew up loving the WWE franchise. I was already a fan of the then still young Undertaker when he was rising up the WWE (then known as WWF) l...
- Hearthstone Reveals Curse of Naxxramas Adventure
- Blizzard Entertainment has revealed at PAX East a new development for Hearthstone: the Curse of Naxxramas.
- Shards of War: Bigpoint Announces Major New Update
- Today Bigpoint revealed the details of the biggest update yet to its sci-fi driven MOBA, Shards of War.