Dying Light Developer Tools Released
Today Dying Light just got infinitely bigger as Techland released free Developer Tools for its award-winning action survival game. All PC players can now take on the role of game designers and build their own quarantine zones. The Dying Light Developer Tools allow for the creation of brand-new maps, custom stories, and insane scenarios limited only by the imagination of the author. All content created with the Developer Tools can then be shared and downloaded via the Steam Workshop platform.
To give all beginner game designers a helping hand, Techland prepared a six-part video guide that explains the basic ins and outs of the Developer Tools. To showcase more advanced capabilities of the editor, additional in-depth tutorial videos will be released soon.
Techland plans to regularly expand and update the Developer Tools with new features, assets and functionalities so all users are encouraged to share their feedback and suggestions at the official Dying Light forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Homefront The Revolution: New FPS Sequel Annouced
- Wage guerrilla warfare and reclaim the streets of Philadelphia in Homefront: The Revolution, a captivating new free-roaming FPS to be co-publi...
- Armored Warfare now in Worldwide Open Beta
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched Armored Warfare into Worldwide Open Beta.
- Zombies to Swarm World of Tanks and World of Warplanes
- It's time for zombies to hit a special event in World of Tanks and World of Warplanes.