Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
In an official teaser video, Techland revealed its plans to further extend the capabilities of the Dying Light Developer Tools. To help players fulfill all their creative ideas for original Dying Light content, Techland will continue to expand the editor with regular updates, including new features as terrain creation & editing, custom models import, and multiplayer support.
In collaboration with Nvidia, Techland also announced the ‘Beyond Dying Light’ contest. All users of the Dying Light Developer Tools who upload and submit their openly available maps by May 11, 2015 have a chance to win an ASUS GTX 980 Strix graphics card and exclusive Dying Light merch.
Contest details and the submission form can be found at DyingLightGame.com/Devtools-Contest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
- Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to o...
- SMITE God Review: Raijin The God of Thunder
- Raijin is not hard to play. Pushing any random combinations of buttons while in range will blast your foes with constant ranged harassment.
- Wargaming.net Funds £75,000 Exhibit for Dornier 17 at RAF Museum
- The only known German Dornier Do17 bomber is getting an enhanced exhibit in the Royal Air Force Museum, thanks to Wargaming.net.