Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
In an official teaser video, Techland revealed its plans to further extend the capabilities of the Dying Light Developer Tools. To help players fulfill all their creative ideas for original Dying Light content, Techland will continue to expand the editor with regular updates, including new features as terrain creation & editing, custom models import, and multiplayer support.
In collaboration with Nvidia, Techland also announced the ‘Beyond Dying Light’ contest. All users of the Dying Light Developer Tools who upload and submit their openly available maps by May 11, 2015 have a chance to win an ASUS GTX 980 Strix graphics card and exclusive Dying Light merch.
Contest details and the submission form can be found at DyingLightGame.com/Devtools-Contest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.
- Arc Now Live as Perfect World Expands Platform’s Game Offerings
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that Arc, the Company’s premier platform designed from the ground up for publishing and accessin...
- Free-to-Play Week in Review - 10/16/2015
- Our editors are back after a one-week hiatus to tackle the latest news in free-to-play MMOs and online games!