Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
In an official teaser video, Techland revealed its plans to further extend the capabilities of the Dying Light Developer Tools. To help players fulfill all their creative ideas for original Dying Light content, Techland will continue to expand the editor with regular updates, including new features as terrain creation & editing, custom models import, and multiplayer support.
In collaboration with Nvidia, Techland also announced the ‘Beyond Dying Light’ contest. All users of the Dying Light Developer Tools who upload and submit their openly available maps by May 11, 2015 have a chance to win an ASUS GTX 980 Strix graphics card and exclusive Dying Light merch.
Contest details and the submission form can be found at DyingLightGame.com/Devtools-Contest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Releases New PvP Mode – Aliens vs. Humans
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals a heart-stopping new PvP mode for the modern military FPS, ARCTIC ...
- Hi-Rez Studios Begins Breaking into the Games Industry series
- Hi-Rez Studios - developers of SMITE, Global Agenda, and Tribes Ascend, is now publishing a new video series on its SMITE YouTube, called &quo...
- Dragon Crusade Offficially Launches
- Aeria Games has launched its newest real-time strategy game, Dragon Crusade.