Duty of Sentinel: Now called “Sentinel Heroes”; OBT Today
Sentinel Heroes Studios announced that Duty of Sentinel officially changes name to Sentinel Heroes and enters OBT today. If you haven’t joined in the epic adventure yet, now is your chance! Take a breath and prepare to start recruiting legendary heroes, building your teams, and dueling players from all over the world in a strategic RPG for everyone (http://www.sentinelheroes.com/ld.html?ref=mmohuts ).
During 2 months of Closed Beta, Sentinel Heroes Studios has been closely monitoring many aspects of the game and releasing numerous modifications, fixes, and tweaks to bring a better gaming experience for everyone. If you join the game now, you can not only access all the contents of the CBT, but also enjoy all the new features introduced in during the CBT, such as Talent System, Strengthen System, Wisps, and Eclosion, which have largely expanded the gameplay and increased the playability of the game.
Still, another competition way “Knockout” makes its official debut in the Open Beta. There are 3 different thrones up for grab. Every player is allowed to knockout the king to claim the throne. Once you take the throne, Hulk will start timing for you – the longer you can defend your throne, the better the rewards will be and the higher the reputation you’ll get. Hulk believes that players will take their length of reign into consideration when they compare their strength and understanding of tactics from now on – numbers speak louder than words.
Players are also welcome to claim all the 8 giftpacks and join the 2 forum events during the OBT:
1. Starter Giftpack (Mysterious)
2. Legend Creator Giftpack (Worth 2000 dollars)
2. Level Cap Giftpack (Worth 1000 dollars)
3. King of Dungeons Giftpack (Worth 800 dollars)
There are also generous rewards for players, who can dominate Ranking Challenge, who can get the highest reputation points, who can excel at compounding or strengthening, and etc. In a word, all the efforts of players are cherished and rewarded in Sentinel Heroes.
All the details of the giftpacks and events for the OBT can be found here:
Articles You May Enjoy
- RedGate Games Introduces the Seaworthy Pirate Era for Mobile Devices
- RedGate Games announces Pirate Era, a 3D pirate-themed game for mobile.
- Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
- Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 du...
- Battlerite Early Access Preview
- Battlerite really sets the definition of brawling in the right direction.