Dungeons & Dragons releases Update 12
Update 12 is the latest of the Dungeons and Dragons Online’s major updates, and is now live in North America.
The update adds the new Challenges system (free for VIPs), which includes mini-games at multiple difficulties that let players collect resources they can exchange for loot; four new armor appearance kits; and new Gold Seal Hirelings. In addition, the Artificer class is now unlockable as a favor reward through Update 11 and 12 content for free players.
Dungeons and Dragons Online is published by Turbine, which also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online.
Dungeons & Dragons Online Gameplay Screenshot
The Era of Magic Continues with DDO’s Update 12: Vaults of the Artificer!
Turbine announced today that the latest update for Dungeons & Dragons Online, one of the world’s best free to play massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPG), is now live! New features include:
• Play in Challenges and collect valuable resources to barter for cool loot!
• Choose your level of difficulty-multiple levels available!
• Stay on your toes with a host of new mini-games!
• Free for VIPs!
Artificer Class — Can now be earned as a favor reward by playing Update 11 and 12 content!
Challenge Powerups — Get a competitive edge from the DDO Store with buffs such as speed, power and invisibility!
Platinum Sharing — Share platinum across your characters on the same server! First tier free for VIPs!
Armor Appearance — 4 new Armor appearance kit lines available-including two exclusive to Warforged!
Purchase Gold Seal Hirelings two levels above your character!
And Much More!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Summer Season Championships Set for the West
- Vainglory, the world’s leading touchscreen esport, will hold its Summer Season Championship live events in Seattle, Washington.
- Quantum Rush - Race Against the Dev Team Event
- The developers of Quantum Rush - the futuristic online racing game currently in closed beta - invites all beta testers to a special racing eve...
- Carbine Studios Donates 50,000 Piece LEGO Rocket House to Child’s Play at PAX East
- At PAX East 2014, Carbine Studios made a special donation to Child’s Play, a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of child...