Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 5 Goes Live
The official Dungeons and Dragons Online servers went down briefly in anticipation for the release of Update 5, a massive new patch that brings many new features to the free to play MMORPG. Well the servers are back up now and the patch notes are eve more extensive than I imagined. It’s difficult too long to paste here, but fans can take a look for themselves by using the link below:
DDO was originally released as a subscription based game, but Turbine took it free to play in 2009. The results were so spectacular that they have now decided to convert their other major MMORPG, The Lord of the Rings Online into a f2p title. It is expected to make the transition later this year.
Hopefully more publisher will follow Turbine’s lead and ditch the mandatory subscription model!
Airships – Now in DDO!
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Wurm Online’ Expands With New Gameplay Mode & New Features
- Independent games developer and publisher Code Club AB is proud to announce a new ‘Challenge’ gameplay mode available today, in addition t...
- Nexon to Bring Project Dynasty Warriors to Mobile
- Project Dynasty Warriors is based on the eighth official installment of the series, Dynasty Warriors 8,
- Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
- Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform.