Dungeons and Dragons announces Update 11
The 11th major update for Dungeons and Dragons Online has been announced.
Called “Secrets of the Artificers,” the update will add a new Artificer class (a blend of rogue and arcane styles), a new House Cannith quest hub rebuilt around the Artificer class, new quests, the raising of crafting to level 150, and the addition of Draconic Runestones, a special magic weapon usable by all classes.
Dungeons and Dragons Online is published by Turbine, which also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online.
Dungeons and Dragons Online – Update 11 Concepts:
Turbine Unveils Biggest Update of the Year for Dungeons & Dragons Online™
Update 11: Secrets of the Artificers to launch in September
Turbine announced today the next update for Dungeons & Dragons Online®: Eberron Unlimited™ (DDO Unlimited), one of the world’s best free to play massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG).
The new update, Update 11: Secrets of the Artificers, features:
· New Artificer Class
A blend of Rogue and Arcane classes, the Artificer uses specially created weapons and mechanical pets to challenge their foes
· New House Cannith Enclave
Home of the Artificers, House Cannith is a new high level quest hub where magic and mechanics converge.
· New Content
Born in war, forged in fury, Stormreach faces its most terrible foe yet.
· New Crafting Levels
Craft all the way to level 150. Plus, craft Draconic Runestones, a new magical weapon available to all classes.
The Secrets of the Artificers Premium Adventure Pack will be available in the DDO Store and Free to VIPs, and includes:
· Two new high level Raids
· New wilderness area
· 3 new dungeons
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic: Publishing Partnership with Perfect World Entertainment Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced plans to publish Gigantic – the free-to-play, action MOBA developed by Motiga Games.
- PWI Eclipse: Free Level 95 character boost available
- launching on December 16, and from December 17 through January 16, 2015, all players will receive through in-game mail the level-boosting Illu...
- Gloria Victis v. 0.6.4.2 Now Live
- This week sees the arrival of Gloria Victis v. 0.6.4.2, the latest weekly update for the medieval MMORPG.