Dungeons 2 Goes Gold
The Dawn of Terror is nearly upon us and Dungeons 2 has officially gone gold. The Little Snots of The Underworld have rolled out the red carpet and The Orcs are brewing an extra few pints of beer in celebration of the splendid news. But are you prepared for the catastrophic return of The Dungeon Lord? The PC system requirements for the game have also been released, so check how your setup stacks up by taking a look at them below. We recently revealed the second playable faction featured in Dungeons 2, known as ‘The Demons.’ The Demons faction adds more magic based style of combat to the game.
Dungeons 2 Minimum system requirements:
CPU: AMD or Intel, 3GHz Dual-Core or 2.6 GHz Quad-Core
RAM: 3 GB RAM
OS: Windows Vista (SP2) 32bit
GPU: Intel HD4400, NVIDIA GeForce GT 440/GT 650M, AMD Radeon HD 7750/R5 255M
Sound: DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
ROM: 5 GB free space
Recommended system requirements:
CPU: AMD Quad-Core @ 3.8 GHz or Intel Quad-Core @ 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
GPU: AMD Radeon R7 265 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
OS: Windows 7 x64 (SP1)
ROM: SSD hard drive, 5 GB free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard
Dungeons 2 will be available worldwide via Steam here for Windows PC, Mac and SteamOS on the April 24th for $39.99. For Steam users who want to pre-order now there is a guaranteed %10 discount, with tiered additional bonuses, such as digital soundtrack & art book, the exclusive ‘Morningwood’ DLC, and a code for the original Dungeons Gold, unlocked based on the total amount of pre-orders received. The North American PC retail version will be available on April 28th, with retail pre-order bonus details coming soon
For more info, visit http://www.dungeons-game.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unlimited Ninja Review
- There is finally a MMORPG that is fully focused on the story of the ninja. And as a fan, I couldn’t wait to check it out.
- Kabam Acquires Games Studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games
- Kabam, Inc., today announced it has acquired Los Angeles-based games studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games. The move will expand Kabam’s glob...
- Limited Free Trial Announced for Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces
- During the exclusive Steam trial, which is set to take place just before the final game’s release, up to 55,000 players will get hands-on.