Dungeon of the Endless: Original Soundtrack
To mark the upcoming arrival of Dungeon of the Endless, a co-op dungeon crawler/defense title on Monday, 27 October, French independent developer Amplitude Studios have today released the official soundtrack of their hybrid roguelike tower defense game for free on BandCamp.
The original soundtrack consists of 17 moody tracks created by FlybyNo, the same musical minds behind the soundtracks for the studio’s other two titles in the Endless franchise, Endless Space and Endless Legend.
For more info, visit http://g2g.amplitude-studios.com/Games/Dungeon-of-the-Endless
Articles You May Enjoy
- “Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
- Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings--now on the App Sto...
- League of Angels – Fire Raiders Update 3.8 Released
- League of Angels - Fire Raiders’ new update was just been released today that brings a huge new Guild PvP mode, new Heroes, and more improve...
- Call of Duty Will Return to San Diego Comic Con
- On July 21st, Activision and Infinity Ward will take fans behind-the scenes of the rich narrative in Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare.