Dungeon of the Endless: Original Soundtrack
To mark the upcoming arrival of Dungeon of the Endless, a co-op dungeon crawler/defense title on Monday, 27 October, French independent developer Amplitude Studios have today released the official soundtrack of their hybrid roguelike tower defense game for free on BandCamp.
The original soundtrack consists of 17 moody tracks created by FlybyNo, the same musical minds behind the soundtracks for the studio’s other two titles in the Endless franchise, Endless Space and Endless Legend.
For more info, visit http://g2g.amplitude-studios.com/Games/Dungeon-of-the-Endless
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tome November Steam Launch Announced
- TOME: Immortal Arena advances the MOBA genre to its action-first brawler core. Emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding, matches...
- Age of Wonders III: Eternal Lords Expansion & V1.5 Out Now
- Triumph Studios releases both the Eternal Lords expansion and the massive free V1.5 Update to the main game.
- Battle for the Throne: City-building/TCG Mobile game now Available
- NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building ...