Dungeon of the Endless: Now Available
Award-winning indie developer Amplitude Studios today announced its highly anticipated rogue-like dungeon defense game Dungeon of the Endless is available now for PC via Steam. The charming, yet brutally tough, genre-blending title is now complete and packed with robust features, from new spaceships (that affect strategy) to new jungle levels, a four-person cooperative multiplayer experience and a rich set of interweaving storylines. Dungeon of the Endless is available now on Steam: €11.99 for the Pixel Pack or €18.99 for the Founder’s Pack.
Watch the all new Dungeon of the Endless launch trailer HERE
Download the all new Dungeon of the Endless launch trailer and screenshots here.
“For nearly a year we have been listening to our community’s feedback on Steam and the relationship of creative support has been fascinating, challenging, and enlightening. The release is just a new milestone in this process,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “Dungeon is a totally different game for us, one that defies the definition of a standard rogue-like, and to a certain extent, categorization altogether. It’s equal parts rogue-like, RPG, tower-defense, and strategy game.”
Dungeon of the Endless constantly challenges gamers to re-think their strategies with little room for error yet with lots of room for growth.
For more info, visit www.amplitude-studios.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- MLG and ESPN Bringing eSports to X Games Aspen
- The MLG X Games Aspen Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) Invitational will take place in Aspen, Colorado, from January 23-25, 2015 and ...
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents Massive Mummy See Mummy Doom Update
- En Masse announces the launch of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR).
- Kingdom Conquest II Rare Card Giveaway
- In celebration of Kingdom Conquest II reaching 5 million downloads, Sega has agreed to partner with OnRPG and MMOHut to give out a pack of Whi...