Dungeon of the Endless Coming Soon to iPad
Award-winning indie developer Amplitude Studios announced today its award-winning dungeon defense game Dungeon of the Endless will make its debut on Apple® iPad® this summer. The intelligent rogue-like dungeon-defense game is unlike anything on iPad before it, featuring a smart new interface using easy-to-use iPad touch controls, a well-balanced blend of do-or-die gameplay, dungeon-defense strategy, and RPG-like elements.
“Our goal in bringing Dungeon of the Endless to iPad is to provide an amazing gameplay experience for fans on the go, and to open up what was once only a PC game to a broader group of gamers hungry for a new style of game on iPad,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “Our turn-based gameplay style lends itself perfectly to the simple touch-screen style of the iPad. It’s a great marriage of game design and hardware design.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Hits 4M Users; Ships Update 10: Shadows of the Dead
- Warframe is marking 6 months into Open Beta with one of its biggest updates yet.
- Wargame: Red Dragon Presents "Korean War 2: Korea Harder"
- Wargame is back with a second dose of free DLC for the million-selling franchise's third installment, Wargame Red Dragon. In this new exp...
- Lime Odyssey reveals the Muris
- Aeria Games has revealed more about the Muris, one of the three playable races in Lime Odyssey.