Dungeon Hero Announces Seize War
JC Planet has announced that after its successful launch of Dungeon Hero, it will bring a new update on May 4.
The Seize War is a new PvP event that will be held twice a week, letting two guilds battle it out. Attacking guilds may field up to 80 members, while defending guilds can field 100 members. Winners of the war will grant various rewards.
As part of the update, JC Planet will host a Guild Recruitment event along with two additional social events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargame: Red Dragon Review
- With it's incredible attention to detail, massive selection of units, and huge maps, Wargame: Red Dragon is definitely a top-tier RTS.
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...
- Major Update for Combat Arms - Zombies Introduced!
- On July 29th Nexon America just Announced a major new content update for their epic MMOFPS Combat Arms which will include the new 'Quaran...