Dungeon Bandits enters open beta
Dungeon Bandits, PlayEnvy’s localized version of Dungeon Party, entered open beta today.
The open beta version requires no keys to play, so if you’re interested, head on over, register an account, and start playing.
The Original Press Release:
Dungeon Bandits Enters Open Beta
Seattle, WA – February 18, 2010 – PlayEnvy today announced that open beta testing for its tournament based MMO, Dungeon Bandits, will begin at 10am Pacific Time Friday, February 18 which is in preparation for an upcoming major update launching later in the spring.
This final wave of testing introduces several key improvements from closed beta, including an improved game list interface which now shows all games in process, not just those being formed. This a great opportunity for players to experience the core team vs. team match system which will better prepare them for the fully featured upcoming commercial release.
Players that wish to participate in the Open Beta are encouraged to register for their free account on the official site http://dungeonbandits.playenvy.com. There will be no key code requirements during the registration process. Players that participated in Closed Beta will not need to re-register and previous character progress has been preserved.
About Dungeon Bandits
Dungeon Bandits is a fast-paced, tournament-based online game that allows players to form teams of up to 5 players that compete against other teams for the right to the dungeon’s treasure. Featuring a multitude of visually appealing and challenging maps, players must use keen strategy in order to claim the dungeon’s riches. Upcoming content improvements are under development and will introduce even more systems and features to entertain players that are willing to brave the dungeon’s fierce monsters, mini-bosses and competing teams.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Playcomet Launches Idle MMORPG Auto Battle for iOS and Android
- Playcomet, a leading publisher and developer of mobile games, today announces the official launch of global version of Auto Battle, a mega-hit...
- Phantom of the Kill Launches First Anniversary Celebration
- The global version of Phantom of the Kill is holding a special event to celebrate the first anniversary of its release.
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Announces PAX East Activities for Fans
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced activities at PAX East that are sure to fire up Gu...