Dungeon Bandits enters open beta
Dungeon Bandits, PlayEnvy’s localized version of Dungeon Party, entered open beta today.
The open beta version requires no keys to play, so if you’re interested, head on over, register an account, and start playing.
The Original Press Release:
Dungeon Bandits Enters Open Beta
Seattle, WA – February 18, 2010 – PlayEnvy today announced that open beta testing for its tournament based MMO, Dungeon Bandits, will begin at 10am Pacific Time Friday, February 18 which is in preparation for an upcoming major update launching later in the spring.
This final wave of testing introduces several key improvements from closed beta, including an improved game list interface which now shows all games in process, not just those being formed. This a great opportunity for players to experience the core team vs. team match system which will better prepare them for the fully featured upcoming commercial release.
Players that wish to participate in the Open Beta are encouraged to register for their free account on the official site http://dungeonbandits.playenvy.com. There will be no key code requirements during the registration process. Players that participated in Closed Beta will not need to re-register and previous character progress has been preserved.
About Dungeon Bandits
Dungeon Bandits is a fast-paced, tournament-based online game that allows players to form teams of up to 5 players that compete against other teams for the right to the dungeon’s treasure. Featuring a multitude of visually appealing and challenging maps, players must use keen strategy in order to claim the dungeon’s riches. Upcoming content improvements are under development and will introduce even more systems and features to entertain players that are willing to brave the dungeon’s fierce monsters, mini-bosses and competing teams.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Creativerse Early Access Impressions
- I can’t imagine why any sane developer would decide to create a new sandbox voxel game.
- Maplestory: 'Attack on Titan' Themed Content Coming Soon
- “Attack on Titan” has joined forces with Nexon America’s MapleStory to bring a wealth of new content to the immersive MMORPG. For a limi...
- The Repopulation: New 14.12.1 build available
- The Repopulation development team has recently updated their sandbox MMORPG with a brand new update, which includes changes to combat, skill g...