Dungeon Bandits announces start of closed beta
PlayEnvy has announced it will begin closed beta testing of its new MMO, Dungeon Bandits, from January 22nd to January 24th. Dungeon Bandits is a tournament based MMO available toward North America and Australia. The new website is available at http://dungeonbandits.playenvy.com/. You can sign up for beta there, and the game is expected to launch officially in March.
If you’ll notice anything, it is that Dungeon Bandits is simply a repackaged Dungeon Party, a European MMO which was already available for international audiences. It’s unclear why Nvinium is repackaging the game, other than perhaps a hope to draw a more American audience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Castle Launches Update with Christmas Heroes
- The Monster Castle update brings a slew of Christmas-themed content, along with some upgrades to the game’s main systems.
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups
- World Cup football stadium hosts DOTA 2 eSports competition
- One of Germany’s 2006 World Cup football stadiums, Commerzbank-Arena, will play host to eSports competition on June 28th and 29th as the Ele...