Drakensang Online Offically Launches
Bigpoint has announced that Drakensang Online has ended its beta testing and has officially launched. To celebrate, there will be several in-game events for everyone to participate in.
Drakensang Online boasts over nine million registered players worldwide, and its hack-and-slash gameplay has won the game numerous awards. Players choose from three different classes, and develop their characters through the talent system the game provides. Content is updated weekly to keep the game fresh and constant. Players can also craft items, collect pets, and participate in several different PvP modes.
Bigpoint also publishes Battlestar Galactica Online and Pirate Storm.
Drakensang Gameplay Trailer
Drakensang Online, the award-winning online hack-n-slash MMORPG from Bigpoint, is celebrating the end of its beta with nine million registered players! To mark the occasion, the development team is staging a number of in-game events.
With the recent Atlantis update, the game world and content is now four times as big as when the action RPG first released in open beta almost a year ago. High time to check the game out (again) and give all the new features a thorough review!
To show off the game’s biggest content update since launch, with the new continent of Atlantis, Bigpoint has released a new trailer featuring many of the monstrous mobs that stand in the way of heroic players as they make their way to battle the new endboss Gorga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
- With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on S...
- ChangYou announces Renaissance Heroes
- Renaissance Heroes has been announced by ChangYou, publishers of Dragon Oath and Sword Girls.
- Cloud Pirates Friends & Family Test Impressions
- Cloud Pirates is an action MMO slash PvP arena game, with a similar game style to Dreadnought, Fractured Space, and Guns of Icarus.