Drakensang Online – Now Available on Mac
The multi-award-winning action RPG Drakensang Online now provides full support for Macintosh users.
“Our aim is to provide everybody easy access to Drakensang Online regardless of the operating system they use. We are very happy to invite Mac users everywhere to join our large community centered on the best ‘hack & slay’ gameplay available, with truly outstanding graphics and an epic story. We believe that this will enrich the Mac MMO space significantly”, says Jürgen Frerichs, Associate Producer of Drakensang Online.
After several months of closed-beta testing, the Mac version is now ready for beta release, providing high-quality gaming experiences to all Mac users.
To use the for Drakensang Online relevant Mac client version, OS X v10.7 (Lion) or a newer version is required, plus 2 GB memory or at least an Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphic card. The free update to OS X 10.9.1 (OS X Mavericks) is available at the official Apple website. A beta client for Apple OS X, which supports easy Facebook registration, can be downloaded at www.drakensangonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Chinese Launch with Festival of the Four Winds
- Players are invited to experience a new version of the Four Winds bazaar, as the Zephyrites return to battle-scarred Lion’s Arch and Queen J...
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Updates With Level Changes & More
- Last week, Perfect World released a new update for Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland with changes to leveling, a Snow Town contest, and more.
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.