Drakensang Online – Now Available on Mac
The multi-award-winning action RPG Drakensang Online now provides full support for Macintosh users.
“Our aim is to provide everybody easy access to Drakensang Online regardless of the operating system they use. We are very happy to invite Mac users everywhere to join our large community centered on the best ‘hack & slay’ gameplay available, with truly outstanding graphics and an epic story. We believe that this will enrich the Mac MMO space significantly”, says Jürgen Frerichs, Associate Producer of Drakensang Online.
After several months of closed-beta testing, the Mac version is now ready for beta release, providing high-quality gaming experiences to all Mac users.
To use the for Drakensang Online relevant Mac client version, OS X v10.7 (Lion) or a newer version is required, plus 2 GB memory or at least an Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphic card. The free update to OS X 10.9.1 (OS X Mavericks) is available at the official Apple website. A beta client for Apple OS X, which supports easy Facebook registration, can be downloaded at www.drakensangonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
- InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists - ...
- R2Games to Launch Open Beta for Dragon Pals
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will be launching its open beta test on 9:00 pm 3rd May (GMT+8) for Dragon Pals. The title is a multi-faceted,...
- TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
- Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon.