Dragon’s Prophet (EU): “Column of the Prophet” Update Now Available
MMORPG fans can experience an exciting new challenge in Dragon’s Prophet today: the Column of the Prophet. Reaching over 100 stories into the sky, this tower has now opened its gates to daring Osiran adventurers. As they climb the tower, players encounter increasingly tough monsters and bosses from all corners of Auratia. Only the strongest heroes will master this challenge, earning special rewards and crafting materials for the coveted Laedis Hero set.
Before they enter the Column of the Prophet, either alone or in a group, players should be well prepared. A high degree of combat skill is required to survive the higher stages. Naturally, the rewards get better with each story as well. Adventurers can call upon three sources of aid in the tower: There’s a medic to revive fallen allies, while Skyhammer guards and a war dragon will directly engage in the battle.
Details on the Column of the Prophet can be found on the official website: http://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/game/column-of-the-prophet
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Rise of Chinese Online Gaming
- In recent days it feels like every other game we see released on mobile and browser platforms are Made in China.
- ESL’s Hearthstone Legendary Series to award US$36,000 over 12 weeks
- As the dust settles on what has been an amazing BlizzCon® 2014, ESL prepares itself for yet another major Hearthstone® competition this year...
- Dragon Awaken Feature Review
- With turn-based combat, beautiful graphics, and an easy to learn system, Dragon Awaken offers a collection of features for players to enjoy.