Dragon’s Call merging servers
Dragon’s Call has announced that it will merge its first two servers, Server One, and Server Two.
The server merge will take place from 9pm February 22 until 3am February 24, with the Sky City Arena closing temporarily before the merge, on February 18, until the merge is complete. The hope for the server merge is to improve player population, especially in comparison to Server Three.
Dragon’s Call is published by EverDream Studio (GameDP.com).
Dragon’s Call Gameplay Screenshot
Server Merge Coming to Dragon’s Call
EverDream Studio will be merging Server One and Server Two on February 22, 2011, in an effort to consolidate player populations and offer a wider battle field for Dragon’s Call players. Also a few PVP events and Guild competitions will be held, right after the server consolidation.
Dragon’s Call launched its first server in Nov. 2009, but it was not known by public due to its slowly increasing player base, until it gained “2009 Best New Game” on BBGsite. Its stunning graphics and unique game features started to jump into many players’ vision since then. Server Two was brought online after a few months in April 2010, along with a series of new in-game systems. Then Server Three reached a new peak when it was released with the new expansion “Sacred Wings” afterwards.
The cons. and pros. of server merge have been discussed in the official forum for a pretty long time, though there’s no obvious clue for doing that. The company officially announced the actual movement today finally. It is said, the server merge will be carried out from 9:00 PM, February 22, 2011 (Tuesday) to 3:00 AM, February 24, 2011 (Thursday).In addition, the Sky City Arena in both servers will be temporarily closed at 2:00 AM, February 18, 2011 (Friday). Will this consolidation challenge the player base of Server Three, or will it be an unnoticeable sea wave? Let’s wait and see.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed introduces the Ford Mustang GT
- Introducing the Ford Mustang GT - the latest car to join World of Speed.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Now Open to Unreal Engine 4 Modding
- Studio Wildcard is partnering with Epic Games to bring the ARK: Survival Evolved modding community its first custom mod editors.
- Neverwinter Shroud of Souls Update Available on Console
- The Shroud of Souls update for Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy is available today for Xbox One and PlayStation®4.