Dragonbone Dynasty Entering Open Alpha
Global games publisher R2Games is launching its latest browser MMORPG title, Dragonbone Dynasty. Open Alpha servers are open on June 27, 2016 at 10:00AM EST.
Dragonbone Dynasty presents itself as a further refined version of classic browser MMORPG titles such as Wartune and League of Angels. Players exist in a persistent online world populated by thousands of other players in real time, all living out a unique fantasy quest of their own. Combat encounters are strategic, with grid-based deployment, attack initiative order, and a multitude of character types. An expansive questline ties together a deep story wrought with interesting characters and event.
All this and more comes together in an instant-play package only available at R2Games. Discover Dragonbone Dynasty; available to play for free at: http://dbd.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Early Access Preview
- when I first played Space Engineers I wondered how amazing this type of technology would be if it were put into use in other settings.
- My.com: Closed Beta Dates for upcoming games revealed
- Today at Gamescom My.com revealed the closed beta dates of its three upcoming AAA massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, A...
- Tales Runner: Official Release Now Available
- After two extremely successful beta tests, OGPlanet is pleased to announce that Tales Runner has officially been fully released.