Dragon Sky to Shut Down
We have just heard that Aeria Games is planning on shutting down Dragon Sky at the end of the month. This comes as a surprise to us since it is still a relatively new release. Dragon Sky is a martial arts MMORPG set in China has some nice attack animations though the overall gameplay is nothing out of the ordinary. The game failed to gain much attention since there are so many similar free MMORPGs available, including Aeria’s very own Twelve Sky 2 which roughly falls into the same Asian / martial arts genre.
Aeria Games is one of the largest publishers of free to play MMOs & MMORPGs in North America with such hits as Last Chaos, Shaiya, Twelve Sky, and many others. While we sympathize with gamers who enjoyed Dragon Sky, we’re hopeful that Aeria will now be able to concentrate its efforts on bringing us new games for 2010.
Please share your thoughts on the upcoming closure of Dragon Sky on the MMOHuts forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Releases the Wraith of Oaklane
- Defeat the Wraiths and restore order to the Realm in the new Wraith of Oaklane event!
- World of Warcraft Review
- We analyze World of Warcraft through the ages in our 2014 review from long time Blizzard follower Ragachak.
- Double Dragon Trilogy Comes to GOG.com
- GOG.com introduces DRM-free Double Dragon Trilogy to PCs everywhere.