Dragon Saga introduces professions
Dragon Saga has released its professions update, adding new professions into the game.
Professions let players gather, process, and produce materials into new items for Enchanting. Professions include Fishing, Mining, Gardening, and Logging. These can be used to then turn raw materials into useful items for Enchantments, including creating sockets, Soulcraft shifting, enchant shifting, and option expansion. The update also raises the level cap to 75.
Dragon Saga is published by Gravity Interactive (WarpPortal), which also publishes Ragnarok Online and ROSE Online.
Dragon Saga Professions Update Screenshots:
no images were found
LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND GET OUT YOUR TOOLS, WITH THE NEW PROFESSIONS UPDATE IN GRAVITY INTERACTIVE’S ONLINE MMORPG HIT DRAGON SAGA
Latest Update with Professions, new Enchant Options, and Level Cap Increase
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (July 21, 2011) – The Dragon Fellowship is training in more than just combat, with new skills and professions like Fishing, Mining, Gardening, and Logging, in the latest DRAGON SAGA update “Professions Update” officially releasing July 21st, 2011 at 10:00 am PST! More information can be found at https://playdragonsaga.com
The Professions update features a system which allows players to gather raw materials(Gathering), refine the raw material(Processing), and use the refine material(Production) to produce items for one of the new Enchanting options! Enchantment Options, which can be used to enhance weapons, armor, and accessories:
Alongside the Professions, and the new Enchanting options, the level cap for all Dragon Saga characters is raised from 70 to 75.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fenrir Arrives In SMITE
- Hi-Rez Studios today has released its newest god in the pantheon: Fenrir!
- New Blizzard MMO Rumored to be 'Free To Play'
- Rumors of Blizzard's new MMORPG have leaked! The folks behind World of Warcraft have been working on a new MMORPG that's rumored to ...
- League of Legends Patch 5.18 and Kindred Champion Revealed
- League of Legends offers its overview of Kindred, the first of its kind hunter designed for roaming the jungle, spreading fear and uncertainty