Dragon Pals: New Dungeon and PvP Update Available
Global games publisher R2Games has released a new update for its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals. This update introduces a set of new features that include high-level dungeons, additional shop capabilities and a new cross-server system.
Nightmare Abyss – Unlocked at Level 60, this is a high-difficulty dungeon composed of eight stages. In each stage, players battle along with their nymph and dragon guardian to defeat a monster mob. They can choose between Single and Continuous Attack, and receive higher rewards for clearing higher stages.
Friendship Shop – Players can purchase items using Friendship Points, which they earn by participating in Multiplayer Dungeons, Treasure Hunt and Happy Fight.
Tribal Clash – This is a new cross-server PvP event that takes place every Sunday. The top 50 players according to Battle Rankings in each server will automatically qualify to be matched against players in other servers. Rewards will be given according to final rankings, and the player with the highest Kill Streak ranking will receive the “God of War” title.
Among the newly-added features, stat-enhancing Enchantment Rings and daily Flash Sales can be found in the update as well. A series of in-game events will also be held to introduce players into the new systems.
Dragon Pals is a browser-based adventure RPG. Players discover, unlock, customize and train pet dragons to fight alongside them all while participating in hundreds of unique quests, activities, and events. Key features include Dragon Pets, Dragon Orbs, Demon Tower and Cross-Server Treasure Hunt.
To start playing Dragon Pals, go to http://dragon.r2games.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Dev Blog: Crafting a Story
- Hi Aura Kingdom fans, Since we’re revealing the first look at Aura Kingdom’s lore this week, we thought this would be the perfect time to...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Coming Early 2015
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Elemental Evi...
- AdventureQuest Goes Mobile with Battle Gems Available Now on the iOS
- Artix Entertainment boasts about the release of their first mobile game, Battle Gems.