Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals, will be getting a major update this Friday, September 26th. This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character crafting functions in the game.
The main highlights of the update comprise two new systems: Gem Resonance and Pet Potential. These give players more opportunities to craft and add essential bonuses to their character and pet dragon, respectively.
Other changes involve minor adjustments to several existing systems and features, including:
Changes to Artifacts, Marriage, Holy Seal and Wardrobe systems
New functions added to Nymphs and Dragon Orb systems
Character level and Dragon Pet level cap raised to 120
The update will be rolled out gradually over the next few weeks, with Gem Resonance and Pet Potential being the first changes to go live.
For more info, visit http://dragon.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online (NA) recieves update on February 6th
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publisher and developer of CABAL Online has today announced the release of CABAL Onlineās latest content up...
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 6: Eidolons
- We want to make it abundantly clear for anyone who may be confused: Eidolons are not mere pets or mounts, but they are so much more. That isnā...
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Approaches Nov 13th Release
- Blizzard Activision is preparing to release their highly anticipated expansion for their 1# MMORPG, World of Warcraft, called "Warlords o...