Dragon Oath previews new expansion
Dragon Oath is planning a new expansion to release soon. Although no official date has been given, the contest to name it is over, with the award winning entry being “Age of Destiny.” Players can look forward to the following features:
New Mount: The Dragon Mount “Bladewind” is a gigantic and extraordinary mount with glowing yellow eyes, razor sharp teeth, and claws that can rip anything to shreds. The Bladewind also has a massive wingspan strong enough to create a mini dust storm in its path and increase speed by 70%, and its immense size allows the owner the leisure to invite an extra companion along for an adventure.
New Weapons: Melting Falchion; Traceless Sword; Winds in Stone Fan; Blue Silver Circle. They are extremely powerful and contain many special attributes.
Yan Tomb – Dark and full of treasures
Swallow’s Dock – Leap from boat to boat to win a large scale battle meant only for highly skilled players
Ice Space – Rest and recuperate while earning experience just for being there!
New Pets: Fire Rat; Pegasus
There is only one reason for their existence – help you level up!
New Quests: Bloody Soldiers; Heroic Quests… Numerous quests to keep your hands full!
Articles You May Enjoy
- SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
- The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux...
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Relaunches
- Online PC and mobile games publisher, Playwith Interactive, has announced the newly re-launched Seal Online: Blades of Destiny, an anime inspi...
- Revolution Ace Now Available on Steam for PC
- Laser Guided Games announces the release of Revolution Ace for PC on Steam.