Dragon Nest Starts 2014 Strong with Requiem of Twilight
Nexon America’s top tier Action MMORPG, Dragon Nest, brings greater dangers, more balance, and a new hardcore mode Dragon Nest to ring in the year of the horse with a bang.
Players have battled the evil clones of the dark scientist Jasmine for a full year, and now they will have the opportunity to face her head-to-head in the third Abyss expansion mission – Jasmine’s Last Stand. Or if you really want to feel the pain, players can take on the Desert Dragon Nest in hardcore mode.
But beyond the balance changes, players will have a new weapon to wield against these powerful foes. The new Talisman system, powerful new refined Lustres capable of boosting your stats or utility to previously unreachable heights.
Full details of the patch including balance changes can be found on the official Dragon Nest post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neighborhoods revealed for Forge of Empires
- Innogames has detailed the neighborhood system for Forge of Empires.
- Heroes of Newerth Announces $10,000 Map Making Contest
- Heroes of Newerth announces Sol's Theatre, a $10,000 community map-making contest for the newest community map to arrive in HoN.
- Spellweaver Card Game Coming to Steam February 1
- Spellweaver, the free to play collectible card game, is proud to announce their official worldwide launch onto Steam.