Dragon Nest Starts 2014 Strong with Requiem of Twilight
Nexon America’s top tier Action MMORPG, Dragon Nest, brings greater dangers, more balance, and a new hardcore mode Dragon Nest to ring in the year of the horse with a bang.
Players have battled the evil clones of the dark scientist Jasmine for a full year, and now they will have the opportunity to face her head-to-head in the third Abyss expansion mission – Jasmine’s Last Stand. Or if you really want to feel the pain, players can take on the Desert Dragon Nest in hardcore mode.
But beyond the balance changes, players will have a new weapon to wield against these powerful foes. The new Talisman system, powerful new refined Lustres capable of boosting your stats or utility to previously unreachable heights.
Full details of the patch including balance changes can be found on the official Dragon Nest post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...
- Mu Online Review
- Mu Online is one of those games that most people have never heard of, but are still incredibly popular. Seems impossible right?
- Silkroad Online Brings Crazy Sales in Part Two of Uncanny Event
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced the second part of its “Uncanny” event for its popular MMORPG, Silkro...