Dragon Nest Starts 2014 Strong with Requiem of Twilight
Nexon America’s top tier Action MMORPG, Dragon Nest, brings greater dangers, more balance, and a new hardcore mode Dragon Nest to ring in the year of the horse with a bang.
Players have battled the evil clones of the dark scientist Jasmine for a full year, and now they will have the opportunity to face her head-to-head in the third Abyss expansion mission – Jasmine’s Last Stand. Or if you really want to feel the pain, players can take on the Desert Dragon Nest in hardcore mode.
But beyond the balance changes, players will have a new weapon to wield against these powerful foes. The new Talisman system, powerful new refined Lustres capable of boosting your stats or utility to previously unreachable heights.
Full details of the patch including balance changes can be found on the official Dragon Nest post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Wrath: Lore Details Revealed
- Scheduled to launch this June, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as daring heroes during a time of grea...
- Drakensang Online - Now Available on Mac
- The multi-award-winning action RPG Drakensang Online now provides full support for Macintosh users.
- Tom Clancy's Endwar Online Closed Beta Now Available
- Tom Clancy’s EndWar® Online has completed its alpha and is kicking off the beta testing phase.